Next Friday is one of the most anticipated days of the year: Black Friday! It’s a popular tradition in the United States after Thanksgiving. All shops and companies offer incredible discounts so people can start buying their Christmas gifts.
Luckily, in the past years Black Friday has become a worldwide celebration. If you are looking for discounts on your favorite vintage inspired shops, now’s the time to prepare yourselves for the big day.
Remember to be organized. Check your favorite shops to see any hints on what type of discount might they offer, and check your favorite items. Don’t forget to be sure about the sizing before Black Friday.
Black Friday is like The Hunger Games. Some sites crash during the sale and even if it seemed you had purchased an item, maybe it won’t. Check your email at all times to ensure the payment and order is processed.
If you order from countries which will requiere customs and other taxes, I recommend you to even buy in different orders to ensure you don’t pay a lot in customs.
Here are some of the most popular shops and brands that will do a Black Friday sale next week:
- Pinup Girl Clothing. Every year they do a Black Friday sale site wide, which can vary from 20% up to 30% off depending on the year. Stay tuned for more info on their social profiles.
- Collectif Clothing. Last year they offered a 20% off site wide.
- Lindy Bop. Last year they had a 50% discount site wide. They are currently warming up Black Friday with sales and promotions.
- Vivien of Holloway. They offered a 24% off site wide. during 24 hours only!
- Deadly is the Female. Not announced yet, but they might offer a discount code even to celebrate their 8th anniversary.
- Unique Vintage: they’re offering a 50% off on all purchases.
- Tatyana Boutique: 50% off site wide. Hurry up before it’s over!
- Audrey Stars Boutique. One of my favorite shops to buy for Black Friday. They offer a 20% discount and pre Black Friday sale for newsletter subscribers.
- What Katie Did. They usually offer a 20% off on all their items, and even want us to get in the mood for Christmas with weekly giveaways.
- Voodoo Vixen. Last year all purchases had a 50% off discount.
- Vixen by Micheline Pitt. 20% off on their Etsy shop.
- Bait Footwear. 30% off on all their collections. Hurry up!
- Miss L Fire. Discounts on selected items