It’s that time of the year again: Black Friday has arrived! This coming Friday all the shops offer special discounts so that we can all save money for our Holiday shopping. Yes, the festivities are just around the corner…Time flies.
And just like I did last year, I’ve listed the shops that are offering discounts and special promotion tomorrow. Some are even having a sale until Monday.
But before checking the list, I’d like to remind you to support small businesses. Shopping small means big changes to these businesses and creators. That’s why I’ve listed small shops and businesses that I really love, make sure to check them out.
- Violets in May: they will be offering a 10%-30% off on selected items from Friday until Sunday.
- Los Flamingo: they offer 35% off site wide during the weekend.
- Campbell’s Crafts: 20% off everything during Friday.
- Far Away Handcrafted: 15% off their entire Etsy shop.
- Bésame Cosmetics: not announced yet. They might offer a free makeup bag or item.
- Lady Luck’s Boutique: they have lovely accessories on sale – you can grab bargains starting at 1GBP!
- Piplotex: they are offering free shipping on orders over 50GBP. Valid until Sunday.
- Locolindola: they already shared a 30% off discount to use on their online store.
- Poisoned Doll: their tees and art prints will be on sale so make sure to have a look at their website!
- She’s Dynamite: 15% off everything on their website.
- What Katie Did: 25% off on their online shop.
- Lady K Loves: 30% on sale items and 20% off on shorts.
- Splendette: 25% discount on their entire shop from Friday until Monday.
I don’t usually spend a lot of money on Black Friday, but when I do I try to make sure it goes to small businesses and to those who work in a sustainable way.
Happy Shopping! Black Friday only comes once a year.