It’s that time of the year again: Black Friday has arrived! This coming Friday all the shops offer special discounts so that we can all save money for our Holiday shopping. Yes, the festivities are just around the corner…Time flies.
And just like I did last year, I’ve listed the shops that are offering discounts and special promotion tomorrow. Some are even having a sale until Monday.
But before checking the list, I’d like to remind you to support small businesses. Shopping small means big changes to these businesses and creators. That’s why I’ve listed small shops and businesses that I really love, make sure to check them out.
Continue reading →
Next Friday is one of the most anticipated days of the year: Black Friday! It’s a popular tradition in the United States after Thanksgiving. All shops and companies offer incredible discounts so people can start buying their Christmas gifts.
Luckily, in the past years Black Friday has become a worldwide celebration. If you are looking for discounts on your favorite vintage inspired shops, now’s the time to prepare yourselves for the big day.
Remember to be organized. Check your favorite shops to see any hints on what type of discount might they offer, and check your favorite items. Don’t forget to be sure about the sizing before Black Friday.
Black Friday is like The Hunger Games. Some sites crash during the sale and even if it seemed you had purchased an item, maybe it won’t. Check your email at all times to ensure the payment and order is processed.
If you order from countries which will requiere customs and other taxes, I recommend you to even buy in different orders to ensure you don’t pay a lot in customs.
Here are some of the most popular shops and brands that will do a Black Friday sale next week:
- Pinup Girl Clothing. Every year they do a Black Friday sale site wide, which can vary from 20% up to 30% off depending on the year. Stay tuned for more info on their social profiles.
- Collectif Clothing. Last year they offered a 20% off site wide.
- Lindy Bop. Last year they had a 50% discount site wide. They are currently warming up Black Friday with sales and promotions.
- Vivien of Holloway. They offered a 24% off site wide. during 24 hours only!
- Deadly is the Female. Not announced yet, but they might offer a discount code even to celebrate their 8th anniversary.
- Unique Vintage: they’re offering a 50% off on all purchases.
- Tatyana Boutique: 50% off site wide. Hurry up before it’s over!
- Audrey Stars Boutique. One of my favorite shops to buy for Black Friday. They offer a 20% discount and pre Black Friday sale for newsletter subscribers.
- What Katie Did. They usually offer a 20% off on all their items, and even want us to get in the mood for Christmas with weekly giveaways.
- Voodoo Vixen. Last year all purchases had a 50% off discount.
- Vixen by Micheline Pitt. 20% off on their Etsy shop.
- Bait Footwear. 30% off on all their collections. Hurry up!
- Miss L Fire. Discounts on selected items
Ready for Black Friday? Few days to go!
Are you excited for Black Friday?
Ready to spend your savings on beautiful and cute stuff on the net?
Well here’s a treat for you all! I am offering a 15% discount on all the items displayed on my Etsy shop.
Yes, you’ve read it well. 15% off!
This promo will be up until Monday December 1st at 1pm (CET), so make sure to hit the site.
Use the code BFRIDAY2014 to benefit from the discount!
Some items on sale are this beautiful 1960s Loewe Bolero, which is in perfect condition.
Looking for another type of Bolero? Check this one from the early 1970s. It comes with a matching skirt.
There’s also this beauty, one of my favourites from the shop: a 1960s Cocktail dress with pockets! Sometimes I regret selling it though. I blogged about it some time ago.