Last month I got the chance to model for El Costurero Real, a Barcelona based clothing brand specialised in fantasy garments. If, like me, you are a big fan of fairytales and the Victorian era, then you’ve come to the right place.
Good morning lovelies!
Today I wanted to show you the photos from my latest shoot with artsobu, one of my favorite photographers from Barcelona. Last weekend we had a shooting in Barceloneta, right in front of the Mediterranean sea.
Hello! Hope all is well!
Last weekend I went to Riverside Crazy Car Hop, the best car show in Spain and one of Europe’s most popular classic car shows in Europe. This year has been the best edition so far, with amazing bands, very talented artists and special guest Gene Winfield, Custom cars legend who came all the way from California.
Less than a week for Riverside Crazy Car Hop, and that officially kicks off the Rockabilly Weekender Season. Right after the Calafell based festival we’ll relax by the sea at Screamin’ in Calella and in early September the coolest cats in town will not miss High Rockabilly.
Spring is finally here, and that means flowers start to blossom, temperatures go on the rise with moderation and we can go outside without the need to wear a huge coat.
Last week I had the opportunity to visit London for a quick break. In fact, I decided with my friend @ginnyfromthepast that it would be fun to go shopping there. And it’s been an amazing trip!
We both visited some of our favourite shops, a secret 1940s inspired cocktail bar and many, many other things worth a visit if you’re there.
Sometimes I like to remind myself of how far I’ve come. As a girl who suffered a lot of body issue struggles during her teen years, I am so excited and thrilled to announce I’m on a cover of a magazine. If I could talk to the insecure and shy teenager that I was and tell her that, in 10 years time, she would be on a cover of a magazine, things could have gone slightly different.
Another year goes by, and just like I did in 2015, I’ve listed the movies I cannot wait to see in 2017. I’m a cinephile obsessed with period movies, so obviously I had to write an article about the must see titles that will hit theaters soon. Enjoy!
Next Friday is one of the most anticipated days of the year: Black Friday! It’s a popular tradition in the United States after Thanksgiving. All shops and companies offer incredible discounts so people can start buying their Christmas gifts.
Luckily, in the past years Black Friday has become a worldwide celebration. If you are looking for discounts on your favorite vintage inspired shops, now’s the time to prepare yourselves for the big day.
Remember to be organized. Check your favorite shops to see any hints on what type of discount might they offer, and check your favorite items. Don’t forget to be sure about the sizing before Black Friday.
Black Friday is like The Hunger Games. Some sites crash during the sale and even if it seemed you had purchased an item, maybe it won’t. Check your email at all times to ensure the payment and order is processed.
If you order from countries which will requiere customs and other taxes, I recommend you to even buy in different orders to ensure you don’t pay a lot in customs.
Here are some of the most popular shops and brands that will do a Black Friday sale next week:
- Pinup Girl Clothing. Every year they do a Black Friday sale site wide, which can vary from 20% up to 30% off depending on the year. Stay tuned for more info on their social profiles.
- Collectif Clothing. Last year they offered a 20% off site wide.
- Lindy Bop. Last year they had a 50% discount site wide. They are currently warming up Black Friday with sales and promotions.
- Vivien of Holloway. They offered a 24% off site wide. during 24 hours only!
- Deadly is the Female. Not announced yet, but they might offer a discount code even to celebrate their 8th anniversary.
- Unique Vintage: they’re offering a 50% off on all purchases.
- Tatyana Boutique: 50% off site wide. Hurry up before it’s over!
- Audrey Stars Boutique. One of my favorite shops to buy for Black Friday. They offer a 20% discount and pre Black Friday sale for newsletter subscribers.
- What Katie Did. They usually offer a 20% off on all their items, and even want us to get in the mood for Christmas with weekly giveaways.
- Voodoo Vixen. Last year all purchases had a 50% off discount.
- Vixen by Micheline Pitt. 20% off on their Etsy shop.
- Bait Footwear. 30% off on all their collections. Hurry up!
- Miss L Fire. Discounts on selected items
Ready for Black Friday? Few days to go!