2018 was probably my best year as I got to do a lot of things that filled me with joy. And now it’s time to set goals or new year resolutions for 2019 and try to accomplish them.
- Get fitter: working out is going to be my number 1 priority for this 2019. After cancelling my gym pass in August and not doing anything until December, I knew I had to go back and push boundaries. In early December I joined the gym again and I feel very motivated to get fit.
- Eat healthier: eating properly is also important. In 2018 I became vegetarian and I would like to keep this lifestyle and even try to go beyond it.
- Spend more time with my new friends: In 2018 I lost people I considered a friend, but I also met others that have proved to be good people. This year I’d love to spend more time with these kind of people and plan new experiences together.
- Learn something new: I’ve got my eye on Burlesque and DJing, and although I don’t know If I will get to take the step to do it, I’d like to list them here. Time will tell!
- Continue working on my pin up modelling career: In December 2018 it marked 4 years since the start of my modelling “career”. I’ve learnt a lot in the past 4 years and I’ve gained a lot of body confidence. Somethig I wouldn’t have gained if I hadn’t taken the chance when I was offered to model for a vintage style brand from my country. In 2018 I finally shot with many great photographers including one of my favourite international pin up photographers and I hope I will be able to shoot with more talented people this year.
- Go back to upload Youtube videos: I had fun creating content for my Youtube channel, and now that my hairstyling skills have improved I’d love to do more tutorials.
What are your new year resolutions for 2019? I doesn’t matter if you haven’t set anything yet, 2019 has just started and there’s plenty of time to set resolutions.