What a crazy year 2020 is, right? First of all, I hope you and your loves ones are all well. No one expected to experience a global pandemic!
Since Spain announced complete lockdown in early March, I’ve been working from home since then. A lot of us have taken this time indoors to learn new things, get creative or even isolate from others. So here’s a list of what I’ve been doing for the past 2 months:
Fancy a trip to Hogwarts School of Witchraft and Wizardry? Come with me! If you’ve followed me for a while you might have already discovered my obsession with the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling’s books helped me discover a world I never imagined could exist in my mind, and they also helped me discover the noble art of reading. It may sound odd but, if it weren’t for Harry Potter and his friends, I wouldn’t be the woman I am today.
So relax, have your wand ready and come with me on this enchanting journey.
Today I’d like to show you the artwork of Peter Driben (1903-1968), one of the most popular american pin-up artists from the 1940s and the 1950s.
Good morning lovelies!
Today I wanted to show you the photos from my latest shoot with artsobu, one of my favorite photographers from Barcelona. Last weekend we had a shooting in Barceloneta, right in front of the Mediterranean sea.
Hello! Hope all is well!
Last weekend I went to Riverside Crazy Car Hop, the best car show in Spain and one of Europe’s most popular classic car shows in Europe. This year has been the best edition so far, with amazing bands, very talented artists and special guest Gene Winfield, Custom cars legend who came all the way from California.
Spring is finally here, and that means flowers start to blossom, temperatures go on the rise with moderation and we can go outside without the need to wear a huge coat.
After years of lusting after the breathtakingly gorgeous Dita von Teese cardigan from Wheels&Dollbaby, some months ago I took the chance and ordered one for myself. Because, why not?
Another year passing by, and time to talk about some of your favorite posts. Because this post is about my readers. 2016 has gone by too fast, leaving great memories and collaborations behind. Here’s the list of the most popular posts from 2016.
Next Friday is one of the most anticipated days of the year: Black Friday! It’s a popular tradition in the United States after Thanksgiving. All shops and companies offer incredible discounts so people can start buying their Christmas gifts.
Luckily, in the past years Black Friday has become a worldwide celebration. If you are looking for discounts on your favorite vintage inspired shops, now’s the time to prepare yourselves for the big day.
Remember to be organized. Check your favorite shops to see any hints on what type of discount might they offer, and check your favorite items. Don’t forget to be sure about the sizing before Black Friday.
Black Friday is like The Hunger Games. Some sites crash during the sale and even if it seemed you had purchased an item, maybe it won’t. Check your email at all times to ensure the payment and order is processed.
If you order from countries which will requiere customs and other taxes, I recommend you to even buy in different orders to ensure you don’t pay a lot in customs.
Here are some of the most popular shops and brands that will do a Black Friday sale next week:
- Pinup Girl Clothing. Every year they do a Black Friday sale site wide, which can vary from 20% up to 30% off depending on the year. Stay tuned for more info on their social profiles.
- Collectif Clothing. Last year they offered a 20% off site wide.
- Lindy Bop. Last year they had a 50% discount site wide. They are currently warming up Black Friday with sales and promotions.
- Vivien of Holloway. They offered a 24% off site wide. during 24 hours only!
- Deadly is the Female. Not announced yet, but they might offer a discount code even to celebrate their 8th anniversary.
- Unique Vintage: they’re offering a 50% off on all purchases.
- Tatyana Boutique: 50% off site wide. Hurry up before it’s over!
- Audrey Stars Boutique. One of my favorite shops to buy for Black Friday. They offer a 20% discount and pre Black Friday sale for newsletter subscribers.
- What Katie Did. They usually offer a 20% off on all their items, and even want us to get in the mood for Christmas with weekly giveaways.
- Voodoo Vixen. Last year all purchases had a 50% off discount.
- Vixen by Micheline Pitt. 20% off on their Etsy shop.
- Bait Footwear. 30% off on all their collections. Hurry up!
- Miss L Fire. Discounts on selected items
Ready for Black Friday? Few days to go!